My week on Instagram

This week on Instagram has been all about my work with Makower UK, a UK fabric company who works alongside Andover in the US.  Makower sent me a lovely big bundle of this year's Christmas lines.  I am a sucker for Christmas lines and a sucker for Christmas panels so these bundles will be saved until December.  The first set of bundles is Christmas prints.


And the second set is Christmas panels to make stockings, advent calendars and Christmas bunting.  


This magazine came through the post yesterday - it's the latest issue of British Patchwork and Quilting with my Makower Juicy table runner on the front page.  It was made for Makower from a new line of theirs which has a real kitchen and cooking feel with apples, pears, peppers and cherries all over it.

And finally, I've been designed a new quilt for Makower with their upcoming Sophia line which is full of soft dusky pinks and teals with some lovely large scale prints as well as some great little dots and weaves.

Comments

  1. Oooh - Exciting - we will have ALL of the Makower Christmas fabrics in stock @ Elephant in my Handbag this year ! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)