Fabric News

Becca from Sew Me A Song has a fabulous new 34 FQ bundle for sale in her shop.  Designed at my request, this is a bundle of what I think of as the "cool" colours.  Unlike the "pretty" colours, like the aqua, orange, yellow, scarlet etc, I love the dirtier colours too - like mustard, aqua, raspberry and grey.  And that's what this bundle is all about.


And for anyone who missed it, there is one more left of the original "cool fabrics" bundle Becca designed for me a few months ago.  a


Hyggeligt in Ontario Canada are excited to announce they have just started stocking Bernina sewing machines.  The model below is not as modern as the ones they will be stocking but the picture from the Bernina website was so pretty, I couldn't resist.  
Eclectic Maker in Worthing West Sussex are planning to support Project Linus by sponsoring a quilt-making day in our shop on the last Friday of every month. The first of these days will be 31st January 2014. They will be open between 10am and 4pm to anyone who loves sewing and has time to give. You don’t have to stay all day. They have fabric offcuts, sewing machines, tea and coffee, all of which they will make available to volunteers on the day. If you would like to attend this month’s session please register here

Fat Quarter Shop currently have 50% of all Christmas fabric so stock up now for next year! How about this Dear Santa bundle for just $29.99.


Brenda at Pink Castle Fabrics is having a SKINNY BOLT sale - use code SKINNY20 for 20% of any of her skinny bolts (which are bolts with 5 yds or less left on them).  I think I'd go for this Bouquet in Grey print by Monaluna.


This stunning collection has arrived at Celtic Fusion Fabrics .. A hint of Aztec and Native American elements and you can find it here.

Comments

  1. Love the colours in the dirty bundle but I really struggle working with them. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when I made a(nother) resolution not to buy fabric... *sigh* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bundle!! ((and like many others, just when I had promised not to buy fabric))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this bundle. I hadn't seen the earlier one but it is exactly what is missing in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rarely see the "muddier" colors talked about- and I prefer those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that circle of dirty colours! My sorta dirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOO...eye candy! Love it all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)