Once again organised by Lee Heinrich, Katie Blakesley and Faith Jones, this year's Summer Sampler 2016 starts on May 16th and continues with one block a week for twenty weeks, designed by ten different designers. The last block will be delivered on September 26th and layout options will be delivered Monday, October 3rd.
Each Monday, participants will receive an email with a link to download that week's pattern. If someone signs up after the Sampler has launched, they will be able to download the blocks they have missed. Pricing - $25 or $20 for the early bird special which starts on Monday, May 2 and expires at midnight on Sunday, May 15. For those of you who are curious, these are my two blocks:
- Fully tested PDF instructions with step-by-step illustrations for each week’s block
- Quilt Mockup Coloring Sheet
- Each week includes a digital mock-up of a quilt layout using that particular block
- Three sampler layout options, delivered at the end of the subscription, with fabric requirements and instructions for each
- Access to subscriber-only FB group to interact with other quilters and the designers